Life Extension Forums dotNetBB Forums : Join the Revolution dotNetBB Forums : Join the Revolution dotNetBB Forums : Join the Revolution dotNetBB Forums : Join the Revolution
Announcement Attention: Important Forum Announcement

The Life Extension Foundation Forums > LEF Public Forums > Dietary Supplements > CREATINE MAKES ME URINATE EVERY 5 MINUTES!!!!!!!  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

generic
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jan 2005
Total Posts : 2

Posted 1/10/2005 12:18 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I'VE BEEN WORKING-OUT FOR MANY YEARS. I'VE USED CREATINE AND IT'S HELPED ME BUILD A LOT OF MUSCLE IN SHORT PERIODS OF TIME.  EACH TIME I USED IT THOUGH, IT MAKES ME URINATE EVERY 5 MINUTES.  I WILL URINATE THIS WAY FOR MOST OF THE REST OF THE DAY.  ON NIGHTS WHEN I TOOK CREATINE AFTER AN EVENING WORKOUT, I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SLEEP WITHOUT WAKING UP EVERY 20 MINUTES TO URINATE.  IT IS VERY IRRITATING TO MY BLADDER.  I'VE CHANGED BRANDS, BUT STILL NO IMPROVEMENT.  I DON'T LOAD SO AS TO AVOID MORE TRIPS TO THE BATHROOM.  I LIKE THIS SUPPLEMENT, IT WORKS.  BUT NONE OF MY FRIENDS HAVE THIS SIDE EFFECT.  I BELIEVE MY BLADDER MAY BE ALLERGIC OR IRRITATED BY THE CREATINE.  WHAT CAN I DO TO KEEP USING THIS PRODUCT WITHOUT THAT HORRIBLE SIDE EFFECT?   I HAVE STOPPED USING IT FOR OVER 1 YEAR NOW.

lei.talk
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Dec 2004
Total Posts : 408

Posted 3/2/2005 1:43 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
generic,

You are excreting your creatine,
instead of retaining any of it.

Read my post at the Dietary Supplements forum:

As far as the quality of the creatine used,
I have always gotten mine from
Roger Prince at anabol naturals
because he was the first person
to sell quality aminos at less than sixty dollars an ounce
(Joe Weider's "Life Essence" was ridiculously over-priced).

Do you have any questions?

I BELIEVE MY BLADDER MAY BE ALLERGIC
OR IRRITATED BY THE CREATINE. 

By the time it is in your bladder,
it is already on it's way out of your body.
So, it is not being excreted
because your bladder is allergic or irritated.

If, after following the complete instructions,
this reaction persists - contact me.

Post Edited (lei.talk) : 12/2/2005 7:41:22 PM (GMT-5)

clarke
Registered Member

Date Joined Mar 2005
Total Posts : 17

Posted 4/8/2005 1:45 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I, too, urinated frequently when taking creatine. I switched to an alkaline form of creatine called Krealkalyn, and the problem disappeared. With Krealkalyn, your muscle cells don't fill with water, so you may miss that "pumped up" look.  But I have achieved better muscular definition (minus the bulk) using the Krealkalyn.  Clarke

lei.talk
Registered Member

Date Joined Dec 2004
Total Posts : 408

Posted 4/28/2005 11:36 AM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
regarding Krealkalyn,
please read the post 
on the "how to take creatine" thread
in the Dietary Supplements forum.

Post Edited (lei.talk) : 9/1/2005 11:38:00 PM (GMT-4)