Life Extension Forums dotNetBB Forums : Join the Revolution dotNetBB Forums : Join the Revolution dotNetBB Forums : Join the Revolution dotNetBB Forums : Join the Revolution
Announcement Attention: Important Forum Announcement

The Life Extension Foundation Forums > LEF Public Forums > Hormones > Has anyone bought GH from Ellis Toussier?  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

CrazyGringo
Registered Member

Click to send CrazyGringo email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Apr 2007
Total Posts : 1259

Posted 5/16/2007 1:40 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I think his Humatrope is $10 an IU and he can help you get a script in the US or Mexico so everythings legit. If you've used his service please post up your experience. Thanks!

nickspop
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Mar 2007
Total Posts : 73

Posted 5/16/2007 6:58 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
i bought from him 2 mos ago by bank transfer. he came thru. he wasn't that helpful on getting us script. if his prices weren't so high i would prefer buying from him. i boght serostim at $10 iu .the serostim was vvvvvvery good. i didn't like mexican humatrope at all.i  didn't buy the humarope from ellis though.

Love Daddy
Registered Member

Click to send Love  Daddy email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jul 2006
Total Posts : 1869

Posted 5/16/2007 7:00 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I've bought from Ellis.

At least a half dozen times. If not more.

The stuff he sells is PERFECTLY FINE.

Pricey by today's standards, but A-OK.

Just as good as anything else I've tried more or less.

Especially if he has Humatrope which he used to be able to score on occasion.

Love Daddycool
A Man with an argument is NO MATCH for a man with an experience.
And I've had the Experience of buying from Ellis, many, many times...

God, as revealed in the scriptures, is my primary source.
All other sources must accept Credit Cards...

CrazyGringo
Registered Member

Click to send CrazyGringo email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Apr 2007
Total Posts : 1259

Posted 5/16/2007 7:07 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

Don, this is an excerpt from Ellis's website.

"I can deliver authentic growth hormone to you in Mexico or in the United States, legally, at wholesale prices. I have a minimum requirement of 7 vials, and my price is considerably lower than you will find in a discount pharmacy in Mexico, which typically give 20% discount.

The identical medicines (Humatrope, Saizen, Serostim, Norditropin, etc.) that are made in the U.S.A. or Europe have traditionally cost much less in Mexico than in other countries, and this continues to be true. Why this is true, I don't know... but I am glad it is true because it attracts thousands of tourists to Mexico for this reason alone, plus, the beautiful beaches and a very interesting archaeology."

And here's another.

"Humatrope is made in the United States, so it does not pay duties."

I also read something about a generic brand of Humatrope called Omnitrope. I think that's manufactured in Mexico as well as a few other countries. Is that the brand you're talking about or is Humatrope it's self produced in a Mexican facility? If that's the case I'll pass and buy from a domestic source. Nothing against the Mexicans but producing GH is a pretty sophisticated process.

DapperDon said...
Remember you are not getting American made GH at that 10 IU. It's Mexican made and in my opinion far inferior to the US brands. Even when they are the same manufacturer in the different country...quality control and regulations are not the same.

At 10 IU some guys on here can help you go through a USA hormone replacement clinic where you will get the good stuff.

Don

DapperDon
Registered Member

Click to send DapperDon email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jan 2007
Total Posts : 2664

Posted 5/17/2007 10:28 AM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Genuine Humatrope is made in the united states at a plant in Indiana. It is the labelled in Spanish and shipped over to Mexico. I was referring to the actual generic made there but sold as being the same thing.

One more thing with Mexico you have to be very weary of..FAKES!!!!

They will import 1 legit kit and copy it down to the last detail. There have been many cases of this. I'm not talking about this ellis guy but am referring to tourists going down there and coming back with a legal 90 day supply only to have it test poisitive on a home preg kit.

Does this Ellis individual accept credit cards? I'm sure he must or he would not receive the recommendation of lovedaddy. If he does accept CC you don't risk much since you could always do a charge back if sold fake goods.

If he does not accept CC you need to just do more research on the guy since he may very well be legit.

Just be weary of sites backed by just anybody. We have members out 6 grand from taking the wrong advice on here. I'll see what I can find out about him and post back or PM you.

Don

DapperDon
Registered Member

Click to send DapperDon email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jan 2007

Posted 5/17/2007 10:31 AM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
The guy checks out

He sells real goods from mexico and delivers. He does not seem to accept CC though, If that matters to anyone.

Geeze though at $10 per IU that is a grand per kit!

Anyway, just passing along what I found out.

Don

Love Daddy
Registered Member

Click to send Love  Daddy email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jul 2006

Posted 5/17/2007 12:36 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I "Remember you are not getting American made GH at that 10 IU. It's Mexican made" WRONG.

It is American made.

II
"Does this Ellis individual accept credit cards? I'm sure he must..." WRONG.

When I bought from Ellis (and this was SEVERAL years ago), he FRONTED me product and I paid him with a check after I got the goods.

III
"We have members out 6 grand from taking the wrong advice on here." WRONG.

They are out because they did NOT follow the advice on here which is to ONLY pay by credit card. Nice try, though.

IV
He....receive(s) the recommendation of lovedaddy." WRONG.

I did not recommend him, unless he will take your credit card or offer you the same 'up front delivery' he did me. I merely said the person who cast aspersions on the quality of his product was WRONG.

Wow! WRONG four separate times in just one thread!. freaked

Oh well, you have to give him one thing. At least he's consistent!

Love Daddy cool
Long time fan of Consistency

Post Edited (Love Daddy) : 5/17/2007 5:25:03 PM (GMT-4)

DapperDon
Registered Member

Date Joined Jan 2007

Posted 5/17/2007 12:36 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
gf4456 said...
What Ellis sells is US manufactured. Most US manufactured drugs are considerably less expensive if purchased outside the US. He purchases from a wholesale distributor in Mexico. I'm not sure if he has much room to drop his prices though.
 I understand the guy has to make a profit or why would he bother with it?

DapperDon
Registered Member

Date Joined Jan 2007

Posted 5/17/2007 2:16 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Couldn't get him to say a word during HGH4sale fiasco. Good to see you are feeling better LD! ;)

Everything dapperdon says on these forums is for entertainment purposes only. dapperdon is a fictional character. I do not use GH or anabolic steroids and I do not condone their use without being under a doctors supervision.

** Beware of sources Pming or emailing you to try their services. If a source comes to you, or someone promoting a source does, the chances are very high that you are about to get scammed or sent over to a rip off site. Stay safe.

DapperDon
Registered Member

Date Joined Jan 2007

Posted 5/17/2007 2:28 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I just spent some time reading through this gentleman's website.

While I still wouldn't give him $10 per IU of any GH I do find him to be a very interesting character! The man is very passionate about GH and it's use and I have to say I like any man or woman with a passion for this stuff. One of you guys that knows him should tell him to come over here and join our board. I would like to hear more of what he has to say about GH.

Love Daddy
Registered Member

Date Joined Jul 2006

Posted 5/18/2007 10:31 AM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Ellis Tousssier is a passionate and tireless promoter of human growth hormone. I encourage anyone interested in learning more about Ellis to join his Yahoo Group entitled Rejuvenation.

I also know he's planning on a big 100th Birthday Bash which is slated for sometime in August of 2045. Everyone's invited.

Ellis deserves his position as one of the Four Horsemen of Hgh.

I Daniel Rudman, author of the Landmark 1990 Hgh study that first tipped people off to the hormone's potential anti-aging properties. myhealthspan.com/RudmanStudy.shtm

II Howard Turney, founder of the El Dorado Clinic in Playcar Mexico who first began treating baby boomers with hgh as a form of anti-aging therapy.

III Ellis Toussier, passionate and indefatigable worldwide amabassador for (and distributor of!) HGH.

and of course...

Love Daddy cool
The youngest, longest blah blah blah blah...

Post Edited (Love Daddy) : 5/18/2007 3:04:32 PM (GMT-4)

Love Daddy
Registered Member

Date Joined Jul 2006

Posted 5/18/2007 4:41 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
"At one point he was accepting paypal payment. Not sure anymore"

Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that! Paypal had apparently 'locked up' a bunch of his money and he was going crazy! lol!

This was before they were bought out by Ebay. Paypal runs smooth as silk for me (although I had a problem with them in the early days too.)

Ellis should think about taking Paypal again. As should other suppliers.

Then I would recommend them.

Paypal will issue you a credit card. When you pay, you select that option.  It offers the buyer the same protection as any other chargecard plus it's a lot less hassle to set up for the merchant.

I think I suggested that to PP but for some reason he didn't want to go that route.  I could be wrong. I do know he made a big freaking deal about how hard it was to get set up with a merchant account to accept credit cards which I disputed since I have one myself for one of my businesses and know the process.

And setting up PayPal is even easier. I'm pretty sure any merchant can set up a PayPal account in less than 24 hours.

It'll take you a little longer to get approved for a PayPal card, but if you have good credit, it's a snap.

I even got a $20 statement credit for signing up. Woot! Woot!

Not that there's any PP shills in here, but if there were, they ought to encourage PP to set up a PayPal account.

If he did, heck- I might become a PP shill myself!

Love Daddy cool
I did hear the pay was awful...

DapperDon
Registered Member

Date Joined Jan 2007

Posted 5/18/2007 5:15 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
How smart would it be for PP to set up a paypal account? They would freeze his funds in the first few weeks and that is a best case scenario. The worst case being they would mount a Noriega type operation and have him arrested in the Dominican republic and brought here to stand some sort of nonsense trial.

The way PP is now handling things is safest for him and for his clients. He has never scammed anyone and has 5 years of a track record to back him up.

Love Daddy
Registered Member

Date Joined Jul 2006

Posted 5/18/2007 6:15 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
You don't seem to understand that his honesty is besides the point. There are a whole lot of other inherent risks in this process independent of the veracity of the vendor.

In this climate, you'd have to be a fool or a riverboat gambler to send cash in advance on a gh purchase.

This myth you perpetuate that PP has happily and honestly served customers all these years without having to deal with the credit card issue is at odds with the truth.

How honest was this post?? VIEW IMAGE

How about this PROMISE??? VIEW IMAGE

Love Daddy cool
No one brings it stronger...

DapperDon
Registered Member

Date Joined Jan 2007

Posted 5/20/2007 7:47 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I'm not even going to stir the pot again with you LD. Nothing gets resolved so I'll let it die.

Domestic sources can't accept those payment options, I didn't realize it as much back then as I do now. It's just suicide for them in the business since they are selling something illegal in the states.

Even look at the gensci site now..www.gensci-china.com they are denying they ever shipped anything into the states since the heat is on so much.

You have to have a little trust in the source you use and if you are a new person you have to research the source extensively.

What source do we have left that accepts credit cards? eaglemed? I hear the name mentioned but am unsure of what they accept as payment.

So what to do now? no sources accepting credit cards (which I wouldn't ever tie my name to an illegal transaction with anyway) people have no choice other than to pay a fortune through a HRT or trust some source with a track record.

If you have some ideas I'm all ears.

kleenfire
Registered Member

Click to send kleenfire email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined May 2007
Total Posts : 144

Posted 5/22/2007 11:34 AM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
What about having Jintropin sent to mexico say at a time share I have. Then drive it accross the border? Just throwing out ideas no matter how lame.

DapperDon
Registered Member

Date Joined Jan 2007

Posted 5/22/2007 12:22 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Kleen

Nothing lame about that! That would work perfectly and then you could legally bring back a 90 day supply for yourself.

kleenfire
Registered Member

Click to send kleenfire email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined May 2007

Posted 5/22/2007 4:13 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

hmmm well I finally heard back from Jintropin and they ...well here is what they said

"Hello,

As of lately because of media attention (Stallone's problems in Australia Jintropin is being stopped by customs in most countries. We do not ship it out of China anymore.

It will take a while before we resolve the problems, so please check back in about 2 weeks. Hopefully we will see if there is a solution by then. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Yugen Zhu

GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd."

I will wait and see if nothing happens I will try the Mexico connection idea. BTW

What is the "legal" way to do it? Should I declare I have hgh and do I have to show my prescription?

Randall

DapperDon
Registered Member

Date Joined Jan 2007

Posted 5/22/2007 5:48 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
No script needed for a 90 day or less supply of HGH as long as you personally bring it back over the border. If you mail it they will seize it.

Don

kleenfire
Registered Member

Date Joined May 2007

Posted 5/23/2007 10:34 AM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Thanks Don, I will keep that in mind when Jintropin becomes available again. Maybe I won't have to but worse case scenario I could do a little surfing south of the border and pick it up on the way home. Oh I just ordered some Long R3 and HGH fragment from PP they seem like good folks. Is it true they are based in the DR? That is where I am planing to retire next year.

DapperDon
Registered Member

Date Joined Jan 2007

Posted 5/23/2007 11:38 AM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Keen

Yes he lives in the dominican republic. I hear it's a great place to retire!

Everything dapperdon says on these forums is for entertainment purposes only. dapperdon is a fictional character. I do not use GH or anabolic steroids and I do not condone their use without being under a doctors supervision.

** Beware of sources Pming or emailing you to try their services. If a source comes to you, or someone promoting a source does, the chances are very high that you are about to get scammed or sent over to a rip off site. Stay safe.

Duled
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined May 2007
Total Posts : 208

Posted 5/23/2007 1:34 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Anyone who has been in this playing field for quite sometime knows that paypal or any other means that leaves a paper trail is a big NO NO. Come on guys, who in their right mind would want to purchase a controlled substance using their REAL personal information?

Bottom line you just have to trust your source and 99% of the time funds will have to be sent upfront.

Scamming has happened in the past and will happen in the future, there are always shady people out there. People always say, "don't send $$$ you can't afford to lose."