Life Extension Forums dotNetBB Forums : Join the Revolution dotNetBB Forums : Join the Revolution dotNetBB Forums : Join the Revolution dotNetBB Forums : Join the Revolution
Announcement Attention: Important Forum Announcement

The Life Extension Foundation Forums > LEF Public Forums > Hormones > CJC 1295  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

ancm0714
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jun 2007
Total Posts : 6

Posted 7/25/2007 9:43 AM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

CJC 1295

I don’t know how many of you have tried this product yet, but I am using it currently and am very pleased with the results.  

I have used Jintropin in the past, and this product is as good as, if not better, than the Jintropin, as you “feel” the product in your system, and results are at a much faster pace.  The results I have noticed are very good fat loss and noticeable improvements in skin tone, and much improved sleep.

I was able to use my credit card to place the order, and best of all it is my understanding that the product is legal for research purposes, so I don’ have to worry about scammers and customs, which is nice.

Anyone else use the CJC 1295?

Tank
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jul 2007
Total Posts : 28

Posted 7/25/2007 7:45 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
How long have you used it for? Where can I read more about it? PM me if you need to.

youngfreak
Registered Member

Date Joined Feb 2007
Total Posts : 138

Posted 7/26/2007 10:39 AM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I've read a little about it... very interesting

ancm0714
Registered Member

Date Joined Jun 2007

Posted 7/26/2007 10:42 AM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

I have used the CJC 1295 for three weeks now; I pre-ordered it from purepeptides.com they have an article on there that outlines the product pretty well.  I used there MT-II and HGH Fragment, figured I would give this product a shot, I liked it much more than the HGH fragment.   

The end results have been the same as using HGH, in the past I used Jintropins.  For the record, I do not have any affiliation with the Purepeptides website, but I have been happy with the ease of ordering an HGH without customs, being able to use my credit card, and being able to get the product quickly, within two days of ordering.

I will stick with the CJC for a while, and update you all if there is interest.

bullmastiff
Registered Member

Date Joined Apr 2007
Total Posts : 871

Posted 7/26/2007 12:23 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
The problem with this peptide is expense. Two milligrams costs $100. Using their dosing protocols (30mcg - 60 mcg per killogram of your body weight per week) I would need between 2.5 to 5 milligrams per week! You do the math. Currently hgh is a far cheaper way to go.

Taoist
Registered Member

Date Joined May 2007
Total Posts : 179

Posted 7/26/2007 3:44 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Whilst I appreciate that this community exists to look at, and experiment with, treatments that sit outside conventional medical thinking, it simply amazes me people on here are quite happy to throw stuff down their throat or inject something which has undergone little to no long term scientific research.......

A Phase II study of a lipodystrophy treatment developed by Canadian biotech company, ConjuChem, has been halted after the death of a study participant. The cause of death and its relationship to the study drug - CJC-1295, a chemically modified version of growth hormone releasing factor (GRF) also known as DAC:GRF - is currently being investigated.

http://www.aidsmap.com/en/news/2CA4FEF5-B5DC-4540-B00C-FB5AFEE3FDEA.asp

billyboy
Registered Member

Date Joined Apr 2007
Total Posts : 244

Posted 7/27/2007 10:30 AM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
exactly how much weight did you lose over that 3 week period?

poonja
Registered Member

Date Joined Dec 2006
Total Posts : 100

Posted 8/20/2007 12:37 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
What is your experience as of this date?  I am contemplating using cjc in conjunction width hgh.

Weapon
Registered Member

Click to send Weapon email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Mar 2007
Total Posts : 399

Posted 8/23/2007 10:57 AM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

$100 for 2 mg? That sounds about $20 too high.

As a side note, I am wondering how CJC-1275 could produce better results than gh. CJC-1275 is a modified version of growth hormone releasing factor. Anybody wanna guess what it causes your body to release? Growth hormone maybe? So, if you are taking CJC-1275 to cause the release of growth hormone, it would seem that any beneficial effects of CJC-1275 would actually be the effects of the growth hormone on the body. I think I will stick with gh and cut out the middle man. :D

Weapon
Registered Member

Click to send Weapon email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Mar 2007
Total Posts : 399

Posted 8/23/2007 10:57 AM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Taoist said...
Whilst I appreciate that this community exists to look at, and experiment with, treatments that sit outside conventional medical thinking, it simply amazes me people on here are quite happy to throw stuff down their throat or inject something which has undergone little to no long term scientific research.......

A Phase II study of a lipodystrophy treatment developed by Canadian biotech company, ConjuChem, has been halted after the death of a study participant. The cause of death and its relationship to the study drug - CJC-1295, a chemically modified version of growth hormone releasing factor (GRF) also known as DAC:GRF - is currently being investigated.

http://www.aidsmap.com/en/news/2CA4FEF5-B5DC-4540-B00C-FB5AFEE3FDEA.asp
good find.

Disclaimer: I joined the forum in March 2007 which is clearly less than one year and even more recent than the infamous January 2007 stamp that is reserved for members who are nothing less than communist spies that work for Al-Qaeda in their spare time. Hence, everything I say is utterly useless...and it may even be slightly snarky.

carpe noctem.

hudisse
Registered Member

Date Joined Jun 2007
Total Posts : 10

Posted 8/28/2007 8:51 AM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I can provide CJC-1295, Prices and results will definitely give you surprised.It's best choice to choose our company. catkin-82@hotmail.com

Verano
Registered Member

Date Joined Aug 2007
Total Posts : 8

Posted 9/1/2007 6:18 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
What was you dose? Buy the way I've found it for $50 per 2 mg. Don't know the quality.

fromkrypton
Registered Member

Date Joined Sep 2007
Total Posts : 2

Posted 9/3/2007 3:39 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Long time reader, first time poster!!!

This is a very promising peptide IMHO. It's been getting some great feedback on many bodybuilding forums. It is a little pricey, but effective dosages seem to be much less than the dosing protocols indicate. Many are getting great results from 0.5 mg/week. The other question is frequency of dosing. Some say one or two injections a week, some say M-F injections. One of the great things about this stuff is the long half-life.

The study noted above where the participant died is somewhat troubling, but from my understanding the study group consisted of overweight AIDS patients.

There is some great info about this peptide on the IBE forums.

mr athlete
Registered Member

Date Joined Sep 2007

Posted 9/5/2007 10:35 AM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I agree this is a great product. I have done several cycles of the CjC from Innovative research and had great results:  size increase and body fat reduction with hardly any cardio. I recently ordered from PurePepeptide.com and the stuff was bunk. It is priced over Innovative by $20/per. I dont know about the other peptides they have. I just know the cjc was no good. I felt like i injected a bunch of 200 dollar BA. I increase the dose 3 Xs of what i did on the innovative product and still nothing. The typical side effects that you read about, and contrary to what pp will tell you, are a flushing feeling after injecting in addition to a dream state that is out of this world. The dreams you have on this product are crazy, it's like you're in a movie. You also feel real lethargic but this goes away after about a week. I'm sure the PP guy is going to slam me for this, but i have nothing against his site. I just know what i injected was not Cjc.. Save your money and wait for innovative research to get this stuff in. Good luck with this product. Oh..I have been on the bodybuilding boards under mr. athlete over at anabolicminds, ibeforums, SuperiorMuscle (before the whole lion nutrion fiasco). Look for some of my posts.

BITTA
Registered Member

Date Joined Jul 2008

Posted 8/14/2008 1:20 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Wait, how is this not making sense to me? It seems a lot cheaper than growth to me. If I used a liberal protocol of 100 mcg monday and friday that would give me 10 weeks from a 2 mg kit right? How is that expensive?

Azazello
Registered Member

Date Joined Mar 2010

Posted 3/19/2010 6:07 PM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
What do you guys think the age of the person using this should be? Since they're not actual hormones, therefore nonsteroidal, would they be alright for a 19 year old?

lunderbolt
Registered Member

Date Joined Oct 2008

Posted 3/24/2010 9:24 AM (GMT -5)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
It's definitely safer than steriods or growth hormone. But at 19, you have all the growth hormone you need. Google strength training and growth hormone - you can really elevate your levels naturally. Once you reach 30, then take a look back. :)