Life Extension Forums dotNetBB Forums : Join the Revolution dotNetBB Forums : Join the Revolution dotNetBB Forums : Join the Revolution dotNetBB Forums : Join the Revolution
Announcement Attention: Important Forum Announcement

The Life Extension Foundation Forums > LEF Public Forums > Hormones > Injection protcol  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

Bravo 6
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Apr 2007
Total Posts : 859

Posted 11/7/2008 10:33 AM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Careful out there.

CG, you still Sub-Q?  How's it working out for you?

CrazyGringo
Registered Member

Click to send CrazyGringo email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Apr 2007
Total Posts : 1259

Posted 11/10/2008 12:28 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Brave that was a bunch of BS. Did you see that guy's body? What was he training for the "Fat man out of shape contest"? I don't know why someone would waste the time posting that but I'm not buying it. As far as the Sub-Q test injections go no problemo. I'm also using 500 iu of HCG Monday and Tuesday EOW just to keep the boys healthy. And boy does it work! :o)
Bravo 6 said...
Careful out there.

Verbatum
Registered Member

Click to send Verbatum email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Aug 2008
Total Posts : 108

Posted 11/10/2008 1:41 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
CG,

I am considering trying sub-Q injections of Test cyp. How much test do you inject and where? What is your method of getting the test into a slin needle?

CrazyGringo
Registered Member

Click to send CrazyGringo email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Apr 2007

Posted 11/10/2008 2:12 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I never inject more then 1/2 cc and I alternate between the inside and outside of my thighs. I draw the Test up using a 20 g x 1" pin and then replace the needle with a 25 g x 5/8" pin. Since the amps are 250 ml I store the other 1/2 cc in a syringe in a box. I know some people say not to store Test in a syringe but it's only for a week and I've been using this method for months with no problems. I also shoot 500 iu of HCG 2 days in row every other week to keep the boys healthy. Be sure to coordinate your HCG injections with your wife/girlfriend.  smilewinkgrin   
Verbatum said...
CG,

I am considering trying sub-Q injections of Test cyp. How much test do you inject and where? What is your method of getting the test into a slin needle?

Bravo 6
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Apr 2007

Posted 11/10/2008 2:28 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Yeah, I hear you CG. I thought the same thing, Hard to believe the guy was competing and placing, or else he deteriorated quite quickly once he got an abcess! lol
CrazyGringo said...
Brave that was a bunch of BS. Did you see that guy's body? What was he training for the "Fat man out of shape contest"? I don't know why someone would waste the time posting that but I'm not buying it. As far as the Sub-Q test injections go no problemo. I'm also using 500 iu of HCG Monday and Tuesday EOW just to keep the boys healthy. And boy does it work! :o)
Bravo 6 said...
Careful out there.

ESHAM
Detroit's Finest

Click to send ESHAM email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined May 2008
Total Posts : 419

Posted 11/11/2008 11:34 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
That guy has to be the biggest fool ever...
"I was injecting in the hospital..."
How hardcore is he...
Where do guys like that live because we need to find out and banish them as far away from normal society as possible...
2 hours of cardio a day...Right....
Some people...

ESHAM

"I wish you would..."

$EAST SIDE HOES AND MONEY$

Bravo 6
Registered Member

Date Joined Apr 2007

Posted 11/12/2008 6:02 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

Heya CG, If I'm reading this right, then your administering 1/4 cc to each thigh, totalling 1/2 cc per week. Is that correct? Also, in the beginning weren't you injecting 1/2 cc to each side to your lower abdomen (totalling 1 cc per week)? Also, I seem to remember that you started with Sus, are you now doing C or E?

CrazyGringo said...
I never inject more then 1/2 cc and I alternate between the inside and outside of my thighs. I draw the Test up using a 20 g x 1" pin and then replace the needle with a 25 g x 5/8" pin. Since the amps are 250 ml I store the other 1/2 cc in a syringe in a box. I know some people say not to store Test in a syringe but it's only for a week and I've been using this method for months with no problems. I also shoot 500 iu of HCG 2 days in row every other week to keep the boys healthy. Be sure to coordinate your HCG injections with your wife/girlfriend.  smilewinkgrin   
Verbatum said...
CG,

CrazyGringo
Registered Member

Date Joined Apr 2007

Posted 11/12/2008 8:27 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Bravo, I started with Sus injecting 1/2 cc in the abdomen. Then I tried a 1 cc shot and the site became tender and swolen for a few days so I decided 1 cc was to much for a sub-q injection. Then I tried the thighs and decided I liked that much better. I'm saving the abdomen sites for GH, B12 and HCG. When I said I alternate inside/outside of my thighs I meant 1/2 cc per shot to the outside of my thigh. Next week to the inside. Then to the inside of the other thigh and so on. So I inject 1/2 cc each time and I have 4 sites. Sometimes the injection site is tender and a little swolen for a day or two but I don't notice it anymore. I think it depends on how much lateral pressure I put on the needle when I'm pushing the Test through the small 25 g pin. I've been using this protocol for months with no problems. And yes I switched to Test E shortly after I started. I still have 9 or 10 vials of Sus that I'm saving in case of an emergency. I can see Red drooling as he reads this. I'm currently using Iranian Test E and so far I like it. I also have some Schering Test E in the brown vials I'll be trying next. I tried the Schering in the clear vials and found it's comparable to the Iranian Test with a slight preference for the Iranian stuff. I hope this clears things up because I can't type anymore in fear of getting a rep for posting novels like Red. smilewinkgrin   Chill out Red I'm just having fun with you.

Bravo 6 said...

Heya CG, If I'm reading this right, then your administering 1/4 cc to each thigh, totalling 1/2 cc per week. Is that correct? Also, in the beginning weren't you injecting 1/2 cc to each side to your lower abdomen (totalling 1 cc per week)? Also, I seem to remember that you started with Sus, are you now doing C or E?

CrazyGringo said...
Verbatum said...
CG,

RED
Registered Member

Click to send RED email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jun 2007
Total Posts : 5370

Posted 11/13/2008 11:25 AM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

Why would I need to chill out.  I can tell when someone is just poking fun at me. I'm here for punch lines also.   Besides I think I write the second longest posts...someone around here posts longer ones than me.

CrazyGringo said...
Bravo, I started with Sus injecting 1/2 cc in the abdomen. Then I tried a 1 cc shot and the site became tender and swolen for a few days so I decided 1 cc was to much for a sub-q injection. Then I tried the thighs and decided I liked that much better. I'm saving the abdomen sites for GH, B12 and HCG. When I said I alternate inside/outside of my thighs I meant 1/2 cc per shot to the outside of my thigh. Next week to the inside. Then to the inside of the other thigh and so on. So I inject 1/2 cc each time and I have 4 sites. Sometimes the injection site is tender and a little swolen for a day or two but I don't notice it anymore. I think it depends on how much lateral pressure I put on the needle when I'm pushing the Test through the small 25 g pin. I've been using this protocol for months with no problems. And yes I switched to Test E shortly after I started. I still have 9 or 10 vials of Sus that I'm saving in case of an emergency. I can see Red drooling as he reads this. I'm currently using Iranian Test E and so far I like it. I also have some Schering Test E in the brown vials I'll be trying next. I tried the Schering in the clear vials and found it's comparable to the Iranian Test with a slight preference for the Iranian stuff. I hope this clears things up because I can't type anymore in fear of getting a rep for posting novels like Red. smilewinkgrin   Chill out Red I'm just having fun with you.

Bravo 6 said...

CrazyGringo said...
Verbatum said...
CG,

Love all the people that HATE you cuz they are your biggest Fans and one way to avoid criticisim is to say nothing!

Bravo 6
Registered Member

Date Joined Apr 2007

Posted 11/13/2008 11:25 AM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
lol   lol That's too funny! I can picture Red trying to jump through the monitor to find those 9 vials! Sus is nice though, can't blame him! Anyways thanks for the clarification CG.

CrazyGringo said...
 I still have 9 or 10 vials of Sus that I'm saving in case of an emergency. I can see Red drooling as he reads this.

Bravo 6 said...

CrazyGringo said...
Verbatum said...
CG,

RED
Registered Member

Click to send RED email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Jun 2007
Total Posts : 5370

Posted 11/13/2008 8:34 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
I have an endless supply of sust. 250 no need to jump through monitor now fellas.
Bravo 6 said...
lol   lol That's too funny! I can picture Red trying to jump through the monitor to find those 9 vials! Sus is nice though, can't blame him! Anyways thanks for the clarification CG.

CrazyGringo said...
 I still have 9 or 10 vials of Sus that I'm saving in case of an emergency. I can see Red drooling as he reads this.

Bravo 6 said...

CrazyGringo said...
Verbatum said...
CG,

Love all the people that HATE you cuz they are your biggest Fans and one way to avoid criticisim is to say nothing!