Life Extension Forums dotNetBB Forums : Join the Revolution dotNetBB Forums : Join the Revolution dotNetBB Forums : Join the Revolution dotNetBB Forums : Join the Revolution
Announcement Attention: Important Forum Announcement

The Life Extension Foundation Forums > LEF Public Forums > Disorders/Diseases > CANCER CAN BE NEUTRALIZED!  Forum Quick Jump

You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> | Show Newest Post First ]

junman
Registered Member

Click to send junman email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Sep 2007
Total Posts : 11

Posted 9/14/2007 10:47 AM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
On August 11, 2007, Fr. Demetrio Carmona SDB, Vice-Rector and Executive Director for Student Services for Don Bosco Technical College in the Philippines, released a study with a bold statement that CANCER CAN BE ISOLATED AND STOPPED!

Dr. Carmona initiated a study to confirm the efficacy of an enzyme developed by Serafin Riosa, a Filipino researcher and the registered owner of a BFAD (Philippine’s Bureau of Food and Drug) license of the product called “Isolve”, a powerful plant-based 100% biodegradable liquid deodorizer and disinfectant.

Fr. Carmona, a long-time highly respected chemistry professor and researcher studied this enzyme and described this as the COMMON DENOMINATOR OF ATOMS (CDA). The CDA is an extract from a plant, a 100% natural compound that behaves exactly like an enzyme. Being an enzyme, the CDA is considered a catalyst. It facilitates chemical reaction without being affected by it. The CDA has the ability to break down other compounds into its elemental forms when needed.

In this study, Dr. Carmona stated that “Today the Internet is the refuge of all information seeking individuals. It was there that I came across a statement like this . . . it is easy to cure cancer if you can isolate it. ‘ISOLATE’ is the magic word that kept ringing in my ears. To be simple about it, it says, trap it where it is. Just confine it there until the end of its natural life and not the life of the patient. We shall show therefore, how we are able to trap it and give it a very short natural life in favor of LIFE.”

In summary, in his experiments since 2002 in the use of this AC enzyme, Dr. Carmona described his findings as follows:

1. Composting – doing different ways of composting, the results had the same features, i.e., no stench (no colony of bacteria), no flies, waste are converted into biodegradable materials..

2. Aquariums – Water in aquariums were not changed but excess feeds do not rot and become a haven for bacteria, urine is neutralized, dust is filtered and the feces become so organic and become feeds as well.

3. Piggery – no stench, no flies in the pen or in the animals, not even in their waste.

4. Cooling tower – one the most challenging experiment is the industrial application of controlling pH level of the cooling tower of a sugar mill.

The findings of his study turned out to be very close to the findings of Dr. A. K. Brewer Ph.D., a brilliant physicist and former Director of the National Bureau of Standards Mass Spectroscopy Laboratory (USA) who conducted the first human tests of cesium on terminal cancer patients. His findings were outlined in a paper, “The High pH Therapy for Cancer: Tests on Mice and Humans” published in the Journal Pharmacology Biochemistry & behaviour.

Fr. Carmona stated that they have an enzyme, which he code-named AC Enzyme, that has two very peculiar but very powerful characteristics. First, AC has the ability to raise the pH of materials in liquid and paste forms. Secondly, AC has a very high electrical energy with a negative 90 milli-volts.

Dr. Brewer’s intervention to isolate cancer is on the molecular level. In his study, Dr. Brewer’s statement that “Mass spectrographic and isotope studies have shown that potassium, rubidium, and especially cesium are most efficiently taken up by cancer cells” is of great interest for Fr. Carmona’s own findings in their experiments. Fr. Carmona is convinced that Dr. Brewer’s findings and its consequences can be literally applied to the performance of the AC enzyme.

In his experiments for the past five years, Fr. Carmona and top doctors from the Philippine General Hospital (PGH) administered the AC Enzyme to a very sick and terminal cancer patient. In one remarkable experiment, the cancer cell count was reduced to only 40 cancer cells from the baseline cancer cell count of 8,000 cancer cells.

In his paper, Fr. Carmona compared the AC test results in a comparative table with the results of the following:

1. Dr. A.K. Brewer’s molecular level experiment.
2. Test and analysis of the diet and environment where Hopi Indians live. The incidence of Cancer for Hopi Indians is 1 in 1,000 compared to 1 in 4 for the USA as a whole.
3. The Hunza of North Pakistan where Cancer is essentially unknown was also investigated.
4. Current Medical Practice.

The analysis covered the comparative view of the facts, approach, medium, study and results, observations and comments, and conclusion.

In summary, Fr. Carmona’s findings also show that the AC Enzyme:

1. Has the ability to raise the pH of water, juices, milk, etc., on contact.
2. Has an electrical energy level equivalent to a negative 90 milli-volts and up with a pH of 14.
3. Is an herbal compound sourced from a banana plant.
4. Is rich in potassium.

The results of the study coincided with the theory that cancer cells are at most +40 milli-volts or lower and acidic (H+). The AC Enzyme having a pH of 14 are alkaline molecules (OH-) and are negatively charged. The higher negatively charged alkaline (-) molecules of the AC Enzyme are ‘taken up’ by the acidic (+) cancer cell molecules given the fact that opposite electrical charges attract each other. The AC Enzyme, being an alkaline, will raise the pH of the cancer cells and cell mitosis stops. The cancer cells then die shortly.

Fr. Carmona concluded that the AC Enzyme will give the human body an alkaline environment and the body will not only ward off illnesses but it can also stop these illnesses from spreading further to damage other areas.

This development is a significant advancement in the search for cancer therapy. The latest statistics show that the growing incidence of deaths due to cancer not only in the U.S. but all over the world. These statistics are so compelling that mankind must NOW have an effective, non-toxic and affordable CURE to this unsolved killer disease.

World Cancer Report provides clear evidence that action on smoking, diet and infections can prevent one third of cancers, another third can be cured.

An 3 April 2003 WHO report released in GENEVA -- Cancer rates could further increase by 50% to 15 million new cases in the year 2020, according to the World Cancer Report, the most comprehensive global examination of the disease to date. However, the report also provides clear evidence that healthy lifestyles and public health action by governments and health practitioners could stem this trend, and prevent as many as one third of cancers worldwide.

In the year 2000, malignant tumours were responsible for 12 per cent of the nearly 56 million deaths worldwide from all causes. In many countries, more than a quarter of deaths are attributable to cancer. In 2000, 5.3 million men and 4.7 million women developed a malignant tumour and altogether 6.2 million died from the disease. The report also reveals that cancer has emerged as a major public health problem in developing countries, matching its effect in industrialized nations.

“The World Cancer Report tells us that cancer rates are set to increase at an alarming rate globally. We can make a difference by taking action today. We have the opportunity to stem this increase. This report calls on Governments, health practitioners and the general public to take urgent action. Action now can prevent one third of cancers, cure another third, and provide good, palliative care to the remaining third who need it, "said Dr. Paul Kleihues, Director of the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) and co-editor of the World Cancer Report.”

The development of the AC Enzyme to a commercially available OTC food supplement is the preferred direction of the owner and he believes that this is definitely one giant step to achieving man’s never ending quest for a long, healthy and happy life.

For more information on the AC Enzyme, please feel free to email to cancer.control@yahoo.com. The proponents of this effort are now producing this enzyme on a beta test basis and in the process of securing the BFAD license. This enzyme, sourced from purely natural elements, would be made a commercially available OTC food supplement intended for everyone regardless of your income bracket, age, color, or religious preferences.

rchu
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Oct 2008
Total Posts : 10

Posted 10/28/2008 10:11 AM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Dear junman,

I would like to know the source of your information for this post.

I do not intend any disrespect, however I have first hand information contrary to the one you have posted.

SERAFIN RIOSA is a fraud.  He has been going around selling formulas like an insurance salesman selling insurance policies with the same policy number.  He has been violating intelectual property laws and falsely claims to be an inventor.  He also calls himself a doctor.  Have you ever bothered to check what he is a doctor of?  The answer is nothing.  This guy is a master if racketeering and has victimized a lot of people.  He pretends to be coated in rag clothes, but actually spends a luxurious life of entertainment every night using other people's money.  A lot of people can attest to this.  He has swindled many people.  He also goes around telling everybody that he was the secretary of DOST back in Marcos' era..... we all know this is a lie.  He stole his knowledge from Don Pio Duran back in the 60's when he was working in a construction company.  He also tried to swindle a piece of land in tandang sora area back in the days, trying to call it Riosa City..... visions of grandeur...

It is sad that such a reputable person like Father Carmona would allow himself to be used by riosa.  No matter what your intentions are, if you deal with a thief, and you are using stolen property, then you are also a thief father carmona.  Please be more responsible and not let SDB name be tarnished.

If anybody can post the whereabouts of this SERAFIN RIOSA, please post it here.

rchu
Registered Member

Email Address Not AvailablePersonal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Oct 2008

Posted 10/28/2008 10:13 AM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Watch out for many false claims by impostors such as the person mentioned above.

junman
Registered Member

Click to send junman email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Sep 2007

Posted 11/7/2008 10:34 AM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
rchu,
I don't know who you are. If you want to substantiate and justify the worthiness of your claims, why don't you come out in the open and introduce yourself? I only published an article written by Fr. Carmona. I've met with Fr. Carmona and he has a full documentation of all the patients that were cured by his suggested medications which were administered by hospitals who cooperated with him. If what you are saying about Serafin Riosa is true and he is a fraud and swindler, then by all means let us, with Fr. Carmona confront Serafin Riosa. In fairness to him, he is not claiming to be doctor. Friends simply call him that nickname. When he introduces himself, he says he is Fin short for Serafin.

If you wish to keep yourself confidential, you can email me at cancer.control@yahoo.com . Perhaps we can get together and discuss what you know and I know about him. I am in San Juan City but willing to meet with you any where you are. I am simply a businessman who feels that the disease prevention attributes of the enzyme is simply incredible. It works. If this product is not his. Who's is it? We need to bring this out of the market so we help people, communities and industries with a plant-based, environment friendly, all natural powerful sanitizer and a disease preventor not to mention disease cure capability.

There is also no reason to find fault with Fr. Carmona when his intention and desire is simply to help the poor sick people coming his way for help. And he does. He has documented more that 300 patients whose hopeless case diseases were reversed. And these patients are ever grateful.

Fr. Carmona's first hand experience in using the enzyme for so many applications are in fact so remarkable that it can be used by households, hotels, restaurants, city/communities, farming and agriculture, clean up of water systems and so many more. He thinks the product is a work of GOD!

The bottom line for me is not who invented the product, but who can be helped by it. And I strongly feel that if administered properly, humanity will benefit from this product.

junman

junman
Registered Member

Date Joined Sep 2007

Posted 11/7/2008 10:36 AM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Dear rchu,

Thank you for posting a response in this forum. However, I can sense that you are probably very angry at Serafin B. Riosa. The posting you made is a serious attack on his person and credibility even if you have not established your credibility yourself. If you are so sure about your claims about Riosa, how come you are hiding behind the “rchu” name? No email address, no address, no other identification? If you know a whole lot about Riosa I invite you to identify yourself and perhaps get together with me so we can compare notes about him. I am from Metro Manila and you can email me anytime.

I don’t know much about Don Pio Duran but I have read about an elder Pio Duran in the late 1890’s who was a leader in the revolutionary government during the Filipino-American War but was known to have slipped and later defected to the Americans. The Pio Duran who managed to be the 3rd District Representative of Bicol from 1949 to 1961 was also known to have earlier served in the Japanese-controlled government during the occupation.

If Riosa stole the formula from Pio Duran, how could he have known that it is a valuable formula if he was not knowledgeable of the secret about the banana plant? How can a politician like Pio Duran be able to invent or own a wonder enzyme? If true, is it not possible that he may have gotten the formula from another person say a scientist or a chemist? In fairness to Riosa, he does not claim to be a doctor of anything. His friends and acquaintances simply nicknamed him as “doc”. He normally introduces himself as “Fin” as a short for Serafin. He claims that he has been working on the banana plant and his product for the last 55 years of his life.

Fr. Carmona used the enzyme in so many ways and in the process was able to discover its powerful attributes for disease prevention and cure. Fr. Carmona has documented all the tests and testimonials that he personally administered. You can visit Fr. Carmona at Don Bosco College in Mandaluyong. Please call him for an appointment.

For our family, we have been using the enzyme as our sanitizer at home for 12 years now and we are so happy of what it can do. We no longer use chemicals for sanitizing at home anymore. Our friends and relatives are also happy using the enzyme. We continue to discover many other incredible things that it can do.

Fr. Carmona only wanted to help in healing the sick and poor. He believes that the enzyme is truly a work of GOD.

Feel free to correspond with me regarding this matter. I believe this product has a potential to become an a worldwide environment-friendly wonder. My only wish is to participate in helping out humanity and in the efforts to preserve the environment.

dinks
Registered Member

Date Joined Dec 2008
Total Posts : 4

Posted 12/18/2008 3:05 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Dear Mr. Junman,

This is to attest and convey herewith my sincerest comment regarding rchu's post about Mr. Serafin B. Riosa's
character. My comment is solely based on my personal experience with the Riosa couple. Our company was
also a victim of their greed, and mal business ethics.

Sometime in the second quarter of 2003, this couple was introduced to me by a common friend. He told me that
this couple needs help to market their so called enzyme. That I was informed by the couple that the so called
enzyme were coming purely from plants and mostly from banana and that was all natural. That when I saw the
couple I thought that they really need help because they were poorly dressed in rag clothes, they live in a very
untidy house with no chairs, no tables and no nice and clean bed to sleep. I was convinced that what they
were telling me at that time was true.

During in the early negotiation stage of our business, we often went to their place in the compound of Ms. Beth
Maglipon, in Sun Valley Subdivision, that often times Mr. Serafin B. Riosa told us about his life story and
struggle. That one time in his life he became the first DOST Secretary during President Marcos era and that he
used to go to Malacanang Palace rubbing elbows with then Sec. Escudero at that time. That he was granted by
the former President Marcos to have a post graduate in the U.S. He also mentioned that he was being fooled
by their previous business partners like the likes of Chavit Singson, Andrew Tan of Mega World, the Puyat
family, and a certain Mike Asuncion. That he used to have a luxury car which is a Mercedez Bench Sports car
and was stolen from him by his previous business partner Mike Asuncion. As mentioned above, I was able to
believe what the couple told me at that time.

So, in last quarter of 2003, together with a friend we put up a marketing company to help market their
so called enzyme because they made us believe that they are capable of producing it in large quantity. Mr.
Serafin B. Riosa told us that he has another manufacturing plant in Masinag Antipolo City ; that he was one of
the biggest stock holder of that manufacturing firm. That sometime in late 2003 when we went to visit Serafin
Riosa's house in Ms. Beth Maglipon compound, I happened to met also a certain Fr. Carmona of Don Bosco
who was then transacting business with the couple at that time.

That during the early stage of our business relationship, I noticed the luxurious life style of spouses Serafin and
Joan Riosa. We always went out for a night life in Malate and in Makati area. I noticed that they spent their
money extravagantly but when I've seen them in their house, they live like a pauper, no chairs, no tables and no
decent bed to sleep. I find it very strange for a normal people.I learned also that they slept together with their 13
dogs inside their house; that their house were dirty and was stinking like the smell of the dogs. What really
shocks me was that when I learned that the catalyst they were selling to me was just processed in their
backyard and using an old iron drums, that they really doesn't have a manufacturing outfit.

That up to the present I am still suffering from the consequences of their evil deeds. We lost lots of money, time
and effort in promoting and marketing that so called enzyme that only to find out that it's not really all natural as
they claimed to me.

In this juncture, I am advising anybody not to believe immediately and be fooled like me by the likes of this people.
I hope that you Mr. Junman will not be another victim of this couple. Be aware and don't believed or judge by the
way they talk and cloth. Its never too late, I was also like you, depending them before when somebody accused/
revealed their bad deeds.

May our God Almighty guide you in your decision making to what is right and wrong.

dinks
Registered Member

Date Joined Dec 2008
Total Posts : 4

Posted 12/21/2008 10:20 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Dear Rchu,

I can glean from your post regarding Serafin Riosa that you were also victimized by him and his cohorts. Is it possible for you to give me a contact number or an email address so we could share our possible common experience? I will appreciate it very much if you could post an email address in this blog. Thank you and God bless.

rchu
Registered Member

Date Joined Oct 2008

Posted 1/2/2009 12:11 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Dear junman,

if you do not believe what i tell you, then it wouldn't hurt to just do some investigation yourself and find out the truth.

my intentions are not to destroy anyone's credibility.

my intentions are simply to say the truth.

do you agree that if you deal with a thief, then you are also a thief? do you agree that you would be dealing with stolen property?

dear dinks,

your story sounds very consistent.

i believe i have plenty of information that when put together with yours would be like matching parts of a jigsaw puzzle.

riosa claims he owns everything.  he doesn't own anything.  in fact when he borrows something, he doesn't return it.  and when you ask for him to return it, he claims that you stole it from him.

the truth is, nobody stole anything from him.  he stole from them.

nasaan po ba sya?  basta't ang alam ko po ay hinahanap sya ni mr. simon.

the names of the people mentioned are very familiar.  i know some of them... and none of them are thieves.  malamang po ay hindi nalang pinatulan si riosa.

i am also aware of some products... same products under different names.  kasi nga po, madaming pinerahan si riosa sa pagturo ng pagawa ng enzyme.  kung saaan saan po tumira yan... at kung saan sya tumira, sinasabi nyang kanya yun.

yung sa masinag, kay frank sta. ana po ata yun.  hindi po kay riosa yun.

hinahanap din po sya ni dr. espiritu.

madami na din po gumaya sa style nya.  gaya po ng a certain ping antonio na taga pangasinan.  "doc" na din ang tawag.

if you have any suggestions on how we can meet in private without compromising each one's privacy, please let me know.

i would understand if some people are hesitant to come out in the open.  because it is quite possible that they are preparing legal action.

meron din a certain jo aberilla na claim na din ng invention.  i'm sure mabuti naman ang intention ng karamihan sa mga tao.

i am only stating that the basis for all of these is not good. 

ika nga, kung ninakaw mo, maski ano pa intention mo, nakaw pa din yan.  at kung alam mo na nakaw yan, wag ka sumali dyan, maski gano pa kaganda yan.  at kung naman hindi mo alam na nakaw yan, ngayon alam mo na.

wag po natin gamitin ang religion para ma justify ang mga bagay na ito.  meron pong tama at mali.  ang tama ay tama.  ang mali ay mali.  maski ano pa po ang ating pananampalataya.

totoo po na si riosa ay garapal mag good time.  ubos ang pera sa gabi.  sa umaga walang makain.  hindi po ako magugulat na madaming ubos ang laman ng bulsa after transacting with him for a few months.

mahusay ang kanyang pambobola at lagi syang may alalay na tinatapalan nya ng pera.  hindi po nakakalabas ng walang kasama yan dahil sa dami ng atraso.

wag po kayo maging victim.

mabuhay po kayo. pasensya na, for obvious reasons i would like to remain anonymous.   pero kung suggestion nga po kayo, magsabi lang kayo.

lagi nga po pinagkakalat ni riosa na tropa daw nya si banjo laurel.  at sya daw ang nagpaaral kay regine velasquez.   ano pa kaya ang susunod na kwento nya? anak nya si aga muhlach?

rchu
Registered Member

Date Joined Oct 2008

Posted 1/2/2009 12:12 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Riosa ang his wife Joan used to live in Chavit Singson's property in San Andres.  Then they got kicked out.

Ano naman po ang nanakawin ni Chavit kay Riosa? Chavit has everything.

rchu
Registered Member

Date Joined Oct 2008

Posted 1/2/2009 12:13 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
A certain Tony NgChua of Infarmco Laguna also makes a certain enzyme. Si Riosa din ang may turo... i'm sure for a "good will" fee. And you will all feel that what was divulged to you was divulged to you exclusively.

Di po be clearly deceipt at pagnanakaw po ito.

Kung may nalalaman po kayo na gumagawa pa ng "enzyme" ay malamang ay may kinalaman kay Riosa. O di kaya ay malamang ay nabola ni Riosa. Yung Joan Riosa na sabi nila ay maganda daw.. ay maganda lang naman pag naitabi kay Serafin. Sya ay isang mangmang na na brainwash na ni Riosa.. parang kulto na ang kanyang paniniwala kay Serafin. At lagi nya inuulit ang mga sinasabi ni Serafin na para bang naiintindihan din nya.

May mga terms po sila gaya ng "magnetic cloning" na inimbento lang naman nila ang salitang ito. At ang claim ni Fr. Carmona na negative 90 millivolt at kasinungalingan!!! 100% kasinungalingan!! Siguro po ay nadinig na din ninyo ang "Bad bacteria is converted into good bacteria"....... 30 years na po nya kalokohan yan!!!

junman
Registered Member

Date Joined Sep 2007

Posted 4/20/2009 2:54 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Mr. rchu,

I am really amazed at the way you have positioned yourself in this forum. Very straightforward and very direct. Fin Riosa must have done something really bad to you. Whatever it is, it is between you and him. I am really wondering what Fin Riosa has done to you to make you feel that way and for you not to see anything good about him anymore nor anything good about his product.

I also suggest that you should ask Tony chua of Infarmco. To me the bottom line is: will this product be able to help people and/or will this product be useful to a lot more people? If not, will this product be harmful to humans and animals? In my mind, it will be easy to expose the lies related to the product.

if you have an evidence that the product will be harmful to human beings or this product will only mean trouble for its users, please update me right away so we can work together in protecting the people around us.

However, if the product is really good, and can potentially help a whole lot of people, I am open to get together and discuss how we can collaborate to make it happen. I am open to meet with you and dinks and find out what are these opportunities to enable us to turn around a good deed to a really awesome adventure.

If you feel really bad about him, I am open to collaborating with you guys and see how we can turn this around and help a lot of people instead of sharing with each other how bad a person is. We are all adults and supposedly aware. I believe that it is better for us to get started and start making "small" steps as we move forward. Let us see what are the opportunities to help others. We just have to rise above ourselves and see how we can reverse this trend.

Thank you and I look forward to your response. YOu can reach me email address at junmango@gmail.com.

Post Edited (junman) : 4/22/2009 8:02:07 PM (GMT-4)

gsimpkins
Registered Member

Date Joined Jun 2009
Total Posts : 22

Posted 6/19/2009 10:26 AM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.

The science spoken of in this discourse from Junman sounds credible.  From what I have learned about cancers, any way to alkalize them (raise their pH) is a way to stop and ultimatelly kill the tumors. 

Cesium chloride does that but must be taken with potassium.  Bicarbonate of soda will do it too, if injected into the tumor via syringe, as per Dr Tullio Simoncini of Italy is doing every day.  His solution is a pH of 8.8, and if the tumor is internal, he uses a radiologist to help him guide a catheter to the tumor to be able to deliver the bicarbonate of soda to the target.  He typicallly kills a tumor within three weeks.

I have never heard of a thing called an AC enzyme, so I can not speak to that.  Systemic enzymes do have a lot of potential and good ones can be had from Bragg products or from Vitalzyme products.  They have been credited with miraculous things such as reversing type 1 diabetes and retinal scarring.

This could be the real deal or a hoax to raise money.  No way to tell from the info in the forum here.

junman
Registered Member

Date Joined Sep 2007

Posted 7/14/2009 11:12 AM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
To gsimpskins, thanks for the comments.

However, the ACEnzyme discourse was prepared by Fr. Carmona of Don Bosco Technical College, a prestigious well-established school run by the Salesian priests in the Philippines. I am not a doctor nor a chemist but simply an information technology practitioner. This experience has given me insights into research work which I did in working to understand the action that maybe happening in the quantum level. After going through his reports, analyses, testimonials, etc., his laboratory analysis and tests confirm the fact that the substance has a high pH and with -90 or over millivolt charge. I believe this was not known by Riosa until Fr. Carmona informed him. The substance is largely a sodium-potassium compound and when ingested, it has a "search-and-destroy" capability to seek out the disease cells including cancer cells in the body since most disease cells are positively-charged. The natural electrical attraction brings the "enzyme" and the disease cells together and the high pH of the enzyme destroys the acidic disease cells by bringing in oxygen. Hence, the action initiates the healing process. I agree that there is a need for a more in-depth analyses and tests to determine if there is a unique substance present in the compound that is responsible for the ability to neutralize disease cells or breakdown these disease cells into its basic elements that will in effect disintegrate the harmful compound. I guess there has to be an initiative to make this research happen. We need this funding. And if this hypothesis is proven, then we have a substance that can address a whole lot of health issues.

To rchu, the value and meaning of the above statements go beyond your issues with Riosa. I may agree with some of your observations but I still believe in what the product can do, not just as a nonchemical based sanitizer but also as non-chemical based powerful healer. We can do this without the need for Riosa. I am open to meet with you and discuss not how to exact revenge on Riosa but how we can propagate the use of the product for the good of the people, particularly the sick and the poor. You can email me at junmango@gmail.com so we can correspond privately regarding this substance. I have been in touch with another personality you mentioned in your postings who is also interested to collaborate to make this product benefit a lot more people not just in the Philippines but all over the world. We can work to get funding to have independent experts to "prove" or certify its medicinal properties as well as explain how this substance, whether it is in fact an undiscovered substance or not, undertakes the actions manifested in the tests and experiments of Fr. Carmona. Thanks. - junman

Post Edited (junman) : 7/14/2009 10:15:01 AM (GMT-4)

jdimacali
Registered Member

Date Joined Dec 2009
Total Posts : 2

Posted 12/20/2009 8:55 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Dear Junman,

I understand your exasperation with rchu and dinks for revealing the character of Serafin Riosa. I do not know any of them nor Serafin, so I am just adding my two cents worth of thought and idea.

In the 1990s, when I have already emigrated to the USA, a friend told me about a "white powder" that acts like an enzyme because it can digest quickly rotting garbage and eliminate the odor. I was interested because I worked with the Los Angeles Bureau of Sanitation and odor was a big problem in our waste yards and sewage systems.

When I came to the Philippines for a visit I talked to the discoverer who claimed to have a large quarry of the substance in the banks of the Cagayan River. He even gave me some some sample and made me drink the powder dissolved in a glass of water, which he claimed to have medicinal properties --- like giving me a lot of energy and ward off any illness I may have. i said I will have the product tested for its chemical compostion and do some human testing if safe to do so. I tested the product on myself but it did not have any discernible effect. Then another friend told me about a similar "disgestive enzyme" develeoped by a professor at the Central Luzon Agricultural College. I checked this guy out and it was true that he had such an "enzyme" which he was producing in Nueva Ecija after he retired. He eventually was able to license his invention to a company in China and in Canada.

I lost interest in the the white powder because it seemed no longer an original and the product proponent did not look honest and credible. I have met my share of professional swindlers and racketers and they were glib and had stories to tell --- about how they came to develop or discover their product and some self-serving personal background which, if you checked diligently are mostly false or grossly exaggerated.

Per rchu's and dinks' characterization of Serafin Riosa, it looks like the picture of a professional swindler. If I were you, Junman, I will not sweep this accusation under the rug and just concentrate on the product's "medicinal" and other beneficial properties that could benefit mankind. This raised a huge "red flag" and compromised the integrity of any product claims and testimonials. Before spending anything further on marketing and "researching" the product further, for your sake and your business partners' sake, conduct a due diligence search and investigation on the background and activities of Mr. Riosa. If Serafin Riosa checkes out to be the kind of person that rchu and dinks are portraying him to be, then you should not even touch Mr. Riosa and his "product" with a ten-foot pole.

I have a lot of information and experience with alkaline-forming substances like potassium, rubidium, calcium and cesium and hydrogen peroxide, because I am a cancer researcher and an author on natural treatments for cancer. I can assure you that the product of Mr. Riosa is not unique and certainly not an original idea. I intend to check on Father Carmona's "AC Enzyme" after the holidays and post my comment on it. At the outset, the so-called "testimonies" regarding the efficacy of the "AC Enzyme" does not look impressive nor convincing. I guess many Filipinos are desperate enough that they would not bother to chech diligently the effectiveness and background of any cancer treatment. I got the "word" on Father Carmona last Saturday (Dec. 19) from some cancer patients seeking a cure at the Mother Ignacia Healing Center in Novaliches.

Thank you. My. email : juan.dimacali@gmail.com

junman
Registered Member

Date Joined Sep 2007

Posted 12/29/2009 10:31 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
Thank you for your comments Mr. Juan Dimacali. I sent you an email to your email address above. I also happen to know Mr. Ramon Dimacali who used to be the President of IBM Philippines. I wonder if you are related to him or if you know him at all. I used to live California and have also stayed in Vancouver, B.C. for several years.

Tipsta
Registered Member

Click to send Tipsta email.Personal Homepage Not AvailableAIM Not AvailableICQ Not AvailableY! Not AvailableMSN Not Available
Date Joined Feb 2010
Total Posts : 51

Posted 2/10/2010 7:15 PM (GMT -4)    Quote This PostAlert An Admin About This Post.
The reason a cancer cell live indefinitely is due to its telemere that NEVER gets destroyed as they do in normal cells and no OTC product in the world can accomplish this feat...PERIOD!!!